Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

recap on my life XD

well since im kinda bored n havent updated my blog
a while XD i think?? so just do a quick recap on my life~
hmmm i will start with now 1st den~
-> Gona go Aimst Study foundation science
->have to retake my add maths paper again? T.T fuck
->Modify car again? XD
->Referbish n painted my rusty old katana XD
(n i knw its illegal to own wan == so wat?i did nth)
->Life action in the car with my bro driving
hit n run a mat rempit with my car!!(n yes it was fun!)XD
->Had to to medical check for Aimst ==
->erm got no10 or 11 SAP XD haha!
->Lost to jee nee ==!!!
->Lost to Brian..no suprise tho~
->Say goodbye to my friends b4 they went off to NS
->Dissapointed with a certain someone decision T.T
(nobody will knw)
ok bout school XD well this might suck abit
->Got Slap by Pn.Masmuna TWICE! lolx!
(now i knw y my brothers destroyed ur life in ur old scold XD)
->got canned on the ass since form1-4 until no feeling?
->got caught by police aka Andrew's dad for goin CC
->fought with a few of my friends (P&C)
->Broke my right arm
->Didn't manage to fck up dat guy dat
broke my "heng tai" nose ==
(sry i ponteng school dat day)
->saw how a friend chg into 1 real big time backstabber
->Egg n tepung ny off my friends on their birthday XD
->Pissed almost all teacher in school
->Make my principal piss off
->Get my friends in trouble XD sry
->Egg someone on the head till cry lolx!
(wtf..somemore report to teacher ==)
->Fell in monsoon drain n a 2 inch pipe stab me in the left chin
(dat was when i was just std1 ==)
->feel off from bike n pull my left elbow skin off lolx!
->Play too much "where is the capital of thailand?" game in school
XD
->Chop off a Rats head and n hang it XD (bio experiment)
->Destroyed the switch panel in science lab with 3 nails,copper wire
n 1 steel ruler n make the teacher fainted (form1 XD u knw wat happen)
->almost shoot my friends arm with Neumatic Nailgun (oops XD)
->one of my old friend pass away....(u will never be forgotten)
->pissed teacher off till transfer
->kick Someone in the nuts in football XD
->drift outside school n ALMOST bang the other ppl near by XD
->ponteng school b4 spm n went to Batu Ferringi,rimba,golden sandy beach,
went to gurney watch The Dark NIght n make back to school in time
well i think this is so far the most fuck tup i can think off ~ lolx!
till next time den XD

No comments:

Post a Comment