Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

nth but sadness..

haihz..seriously..stop asking me bout
my spm results..nt something i wana talk
bout k..its nt as good as u all expected..
well put it this way ler..
all my hopes n dreams..
well just got blown away d..
f******* SON OF B****!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haihz...no way i can study medicine d now..
parents giv up liao...call me to take form 6..
no way man..i rather die den go back to form 6..
i always thought i did enough d...n end up..
so damm close...fate is nt in my side..
but then..my parents dun fcking understand!
damit == im did my best d ler...ma ci bai ...
its never enough tho..they always use the same
sentence..."HUH?? Like dat only r??"
they have no fcking idea how much dat hurts
damit..ever since my bro all results nt dat good..
all they ever do is...expecting me to get better..
i did...but its never enough..god..i hate my life man..
they always use this sentence too..
"y can u be like them??"...
i really wanted to say this to them..
"BCOZ IM NT THEM!!!IM AM WHO i AM"
but i cant...haihz..
im seriously lost d..
i put so much hope n dream on my
career on medicine..n just now..
its just get torn down...haha..
n plz..if ur reading this..
dun ask me bout this nymore..
i dun wana repeat myself again..

No comments:

Post a Comment