Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

IM FREE!!!

well finally..i stop working d..
fuh wat relieve~
but also i kinda miss working d~
to tell u the truth after all this while~
i always hated my boss coz i always get screwed
for the lil's reason~
but then after stop working ~ i kinda realise its nt her fault
she is just doin her job~ n for dat i forgive her~
but then..== my last day of work kinda suck tho..
just b4 today...the sewage water pumped out from the pipe
in the kitchen..n guess who has to clean it? ==
lagi b4 dat the damm filter in the cashier place overflow..
n guess again who has to clean it? ==
n the worst part is...just 1 hr b4 my work finish..
the damm mop broke...AGAIN ==! i was like wtf??
too bad didnt take the pic of the mob
the coustumer was like
"erm sir? ur mop looks likes its BENDING"
n
i was like "huh?? really meh? no wor looks fine to me"
den just for a while == the mop snap!! ==!
everyone there was like giving me ...THE STARE! ==!
n it broke on the middle of the stick!! ==!
damm dat reallys suck..
but 1 thing i will always remember!!
THAT DAMM LAO AH PEK! ==!
i didnt knw ah pek can be so kuai lan..
actually kinda my fault tho XD
seriously~ my hua yi sucks..
so i just tell them lor...
"tui pu chi,wo pu hui chiang hua yi"
mostly would like either pissed off or blur..
but this old bastard come up n say..
"pai seh har,wa be hiao hokkien lar"
wtf? the other coustumer was like laughing ==!
si pek tu lan~ but then...HEHEHE XD
i take his bread i squish n giv it erm..
"EXTRA INGRIDIENT"
his gona love it XD
im gona miss those times..
making coustumer blur,pissed coustumer off,playing wit roti,
eat for free,drink for free,disturb my friends,kuai lan wit my boss
but mostly..im gona miss working wit my friends there..
kai sing,ah howe,bobby,kah kiat,faridah,Christina aka lao ee
its been hell n also been fun working =) thanx ~
n of coz XD 3rd of march my pay coming out again
nyahahahahah~i guess its goodbye to Bread History
but the sad part is..T.T they deduct my pay T.T
coz i dun need to giv back the shirt..==
2 shirt for rm60....swt ==!
haihz.. to be updated den~
tata~ my next wan shud be the Red Box wan wit
the bread history staff..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment