Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Friendship..

A friendship long never forgotten

Chatting with you really brings backs lots of memories..can’t believe i knew you for so many years..you always like “once a upon a time” .I really do believe it so.From the time we hated each other,till well know different story.LMAO!.I still have that notebook that you wrote off xD!!Still got all of those “drawings” which you always drew.Hehe!And you always bully me when i was still a “Pegawas Percubaan” haha!

From time to time we change,but still our friendship still never changes..you were there for me when i need you the most.Thank you =D!!.I really wish to see you again >.< its been a year or so we parted our ways.From those late video calls at night to the msn messages we wrote off xD! You connected to me back to realm of reality. thank you for everything.! i really do miss you T.T..I will keep that promise i made to you.That you don’t have to worry ~ hehe xD!!

2 comments:

  1. omgawdddd

    hugsss xD

    jeezzz wan cry d laa xD

    gam dong sei xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ~ for you xD!! really wat~ keep those tears when we meet next time Hopefully >.< maybe mine also will shed~ lol!!!

    ReplyDelete