Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

A slight change?

I wonder did i really change that much??..But is for the good or for the worst?.Hmmm..i hope not >.<. After i came back home.I realize just how much everything changes.From the usual kopitiam i always go,to my house.The most changes is not others but myself.Visited few of the teachers and they still are in “Shock” that i went to Russia and already studied there a year..only a few are not surprised.I always wondered..did i really give such a bad impression to everyone last time??..Even to my own family members…

Sometimes it really pissed me off..its like thought of me like an idiot or the usually word which my EX-principal usually say to our badge last time..”Sampah Masyarakat” or “Public Trash” (those that don’t understand Malay) or even my old lecturer usually call us ”Secondary School Craps”.I still won’t forgive her and never will.This strengthen my resolve to prove to her and those non-believers..but mostly to myself..that i could go to a distance..that a “trash” can become something!.Though my imagine as a medical student is far from achieved..to me ..it doesn’t matter.I have my own personal life to live in.When times comes,i will decided how shall it be played.

But still there things which im grateful that i still and always have when im back or anywhere in the world.My friends..=D

11082010232

A quote from Melvin xD

I don’t need many friends,i just need real friends

No comments:

Post a Comment