Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

New appearance

hmmm..should be changing a new appearance d..i feel so bored with nowadays wardrobe.Those wanabe ah beng and lala seriously make me sick and a disgrace to the true Visual Kei’s and Punk/Emo people out there.After my recent rise in J-rock songs,i feel like trying out their style but sadly in Penang its not so special as the shop in KL called I-SOCK.My god!! its like heaven of Visual kei,emo,punk,! i can’t help myself to try them out myself =D!

P1050399                one of the few things i bought xD..but it cost a bomb..

The things there are seriously not cheap due to fact they are all imported from japan. Check it out if any of you interested =D

http://i-sockonline.com  (its in Times Square,KL)

i feel like trying out more of the visual kei stuff..but of course not to the extend of those crazy make-up and amazingly cool coloured haired xD! but i will try out other things.~ hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment