Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

CNY celebration

P1070039

True..That CNY ended last month but doesn’t stop us from celebrating it does it?Whatever reason they could think off..hey whats done is done.Overall it was fine just a lil few minor set-backs.But the after results was quite harsh >.< ..*sigh* Had a mile fever and my leg muscles keep on cramping from gym and the cooking part..darn it..

P1070004

                My 4 tai kor’s (literal translation will be Big Brothers"*which they are xD*)

P1070042Fun? maybe..Tired? Definitely!  Well its not what I would expect much..but at least it was quite successful and had one of the best food xD!!!

 

 

 

But 1 things for sure..I AIN”T GONA DO THIS AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!!!

so time to let the pictures do the talking….

P1070023

                    siong,poh hee,chow n shawn~ you guys did so much~ haha good job!

P1070011

                                   oops >.< my eyes closed~

P1070009

                                Volgo’s next top model~ LOL!!!!

P1070006

                             My sifu!!!!!!!!!! XD!!

And of course..how can we not celebrate CNY with this?…ok I don’t know what is called..but heck..at least I know what it does! XD!

P1070026

P1070002

                         Miss somebody WHO OWES ME 50% of the HAMPER !!!

and course we got the picture of the day..only the best for the ast..

P1070008

                    a work done by a kuai lan guy~ LOL!

1 comment: