Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Strength to go on

Lately things been getting harder…I mean  seriously~ for once I feel a lil stressed.Sorry but this is a fact..the only time I feel stress is either maths,physics,exam..but now even before exam..due to ..let say..some “Personal business”  Looking back I feel I achieved something through all the mischief and shit stuffs I done..its worth it as I learn to be independent and whats more important..which is.. “To be careful with the person closest to you,as they are the one which will hurt you the most “…

Donec eris felix multos numerabis maicos

in latin in means “as long as your happy,you will have many friends..ya..I find that quite true at the same time quite wrong..its not easy to find people to understand me,let alone to even try..but I always do what I want & what I like..I wont change myself for 1 bit as this is who I am.The hell with what you think of me.I am who I am.Nobody is “holy”..Everybody has their darkside..take that in mind..I will go on in the way I want and nobody will tell me how I live..

                                              my life..my rules..my way..=P…

No comments:

Post a Comment