Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Hardship..

Its been a long time since I updated my blog.My bad guys >.<..Just been a long long week..having a lot of work to settle with some other minor issues.Really didn’t get the time to settle down.All the while is just work work work +(a lil tiny bit of play…ok quite a lot of play xD!) it seems finally winter is over…and spring is here *relieved*

but..the sad part is..EVERYTHING IS EXPESNIVE..I mean seriously..even a simple coffee was just 10 roubles(russian currency) went up to 12..then now is 15…I mean seriously..something which are easily obtainable is getting more expensive..Even flight ticket price hiking up really fast..==

Tension building up as my course progresses…Trying hold myself down...at the very least..Too many “incidents”..Take sometime to accept it..but hey..who am I to criticize them for being themselves *even though its just plain annoying* but also at the same time they too think that im the want with the problem..so..ironic aint it?

*sigh* and just more *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment