Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

A chain of decisions…

bounded_and_chained__by_ponkimon

Just blogging because been thinking about it quite frequently..I feel each time i think of it,a questions always pop in my mind ..its like a subconscious in me talking to me..its like im bounded by this chains of decisions…

The other me = WTF are you doin? go for it!!!

The “Other” me = Are you sure ?? Better not?Think what  happen last time?

*major sigh*…Its really unexpected too also.Nobody too can expect that.She is like the total opposite of me. LOL!! *literally* Got literally nothing in common..but something that makes it interesting..i can’t explain..As you know times moves on we can never explain how we feel towards another person.There are consequences for every action.Nothing is perfect.In my case,its no exception.Things maybe different from now and last time but still..it haunts from that day till now.I will not forget what happen that day and so shall you.But i wonder how will be in the coming future..Decision Decision and decision..Decision,always been blurring vision in my mind but i shall not falter till i make the right decision..Though i may be at a lost but im yet to be found by her.

Sry for crapping a lot..lol!! i just feel like letting it out once in a while  xD!

6 comments:

  1. I know who's the lucky girl
    >.<
    when wanna make yr move cek??

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt ==!!!! wah lao ..
    let met think bout it ler..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...:))))
    What leet liang and I mentioned before IS true

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!!! i guess i shouldnt had post in blog~ >.<~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then I'll have to interrogate you fungus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey!!! wat fungus???! FYI i washed it!!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete