Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

A lil love Poem

Dreaming_Japanese_by_hakanphotography

Hey, I want to see you right now
I want to be straightforward
I want you to look at me with those beloved eyes.
I love you just the way you are.
I want to convey my true feelings to you.
Always, I love you ...


mail which arrived from you
I keep the mark of the key not to disappear
Can look again even if wherever anytime
A feeling fret near
So many times if there is it with one
I think of you I think about
I don't see it besides you
The feeling that is [good] doesn't feel like being defeated by other anyone

I want you to notice this heart that you don't demand,
and most can touch it particularly and snuggle up and I am simple
and want to laugh at your good side
So many times, even with someone
I think of you I think about
If there is a weakness having, I want to support it
I feel like I want to protect you

The back that the arm that an innocent smile is powerful becomes dear
As many as there is it together, it is attracted
I am mysterious
Hey, what do you do now?
Who is an enthusiast?
What do you think of me?
A song to give only one you all over the world
The Ketaku
Always I love you ...

ねぇ 今すぐにキミに逢いたい
素直になりたい
特別な目で私を見て欲しくて
ありのままのキミが好きだよ
本当の思いを伝えたくて
ずっと I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment