Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Time to let it go…

Lost_time_by_xXevilangelXx 

               Only time will tell….

As time passes..i start to realize..oh what i mistake i did..Each time when i look back at the past.I feel what an idiot of me to even come up with this idea and decision in the first place.Its not giving up.Letting it go for a greater cause i prefer the term.In a way,i misjudge and make judgment to quickly.Its like i’m a losing battle which at the end of it..only despair awaits me.What is the point of it ? Knowing its worthless to even try in the first place.Mistake__by_01000100To take the risk which you know the answer? so why?

My only regret is that i should have know when to get myself out of the battle when i had the chance…Ya i know sure people will know,and talk about it,laughing about it,serious about it,gossip about it but this are all what we all do but truth be told..im tired of this.Seeing that fate itself did not even leave its mark but if this what it takes to continue on…then i’m sorry,patient blurs me between what's real or just a figment of my imagination.There was actually no bond or no reception between us actually..its what i thought there was which i honestly think i should have realize this earlier..I succumb to my feelings to quickly…Oh well..Nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes…Im just glad i realize this…

Friends will suffice now….

      “You will never know unless you try..” …what a mistake …..

2 comments:

  1. It's not a mistake fungus,
    experience? You're too experienced.
    drama? Not so dramatic
    Hmph. LIFE <--- lame right

    LOL we got your back gracey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! im always here ler ~ I was not even lost k~ xD!!! but to me is a mistake~ haha~ ya ~ even sharifah said to us wat~ LOL!

    ReplyDelete