Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th?


Well i thought today would be a bad luck day,but i was wrong.It turns out nt bad tho.The only sad thing is..is my old teacher n also my discipline teacher Mr.Jailaini Wan Omar ( xD i still remember his full name) is his last day off school..well this morning..i was SUPER SUPER SLEEPY.I follow Toh go up curi curi to my class open fan n sleep! lolx! den later dalvin come up n join us! XD hahahahah! but was kinda a waste ler..i heard The Kadet Police marching was a big big blunder lolx n for the 1st time in history Mr.Jai cried ? lolx! was a shock of our lives..but most of them thought he was faking it..but for us seniours..is true..Thinking back the past.He has look over us almost 5 years.Although he cained me,Cut my hair >.<,Scolded me,busted me in Infinity.busted me in fights n etc, but he did this for a reason which is for our own good.All this while,even tho we r well Assholes but he still never give up on us.He supported us till the end even Pn.Zainab(our previous headmistress) hated n almost expel us.Without him,we r will end up in the streets.Thank you sir.Thank for supporting us all this while.We of the form 5(ok one of the worst form xD) on our behalf, we say thank you n sorry for what we had done to hurt you last time n our disrespect u.The truth is we do respect u always.I truly wish sir would be able to read this but too bad u dun lyk using computer xD hahaha~ Well at least i get a handshake n a hug n a last word of wisdom which is "good luck in life n u dun go cari pasai wit ppl ya " lolx xD well Good Bye sir! May god bless u in Kelantan ~ Take care~

Ok,i thought today would be a bad luck day but turns out nt dat bad.Only thing sucks most is the caunseling ..The Piece O shit moneky complain..call me go to some shitty caunseling..damit man..but at least i get to pissed of the canselor xD haha He keep ask me the same question but i keep repeat back the same answer which is " Y must u knw?" haha xD but ass man..=.= i really wana bash dat Mcmonkey now..too bad mommy always there..I giv him face. ceh xD hmmm~ today was kinda boring tho..~ but today Training was fun man xD i now knw y being coach is so much FUN ~ sry all readers..i dun have the pics..i Terdelete it Again T.T all i can say is~ its nice seeing other ppl doin "suicide instead of me" XD haha sry ya clarence n ur friends..its part of the training xD hahaha! n also i get to ride my bro bike again weee~ xD hahaha~
I wonder y i got wrong for this? lolx




Come back go buy food mum mum ~ den go study( less den an hour lolx) practise shuffle,talk to my bibi for awhile den finally! CLose case! The end of friday the 13th xD..but didnt end dat well..T.T i kinda tidak sengaja say harsh things to my bibi~ sry sry >.< oyasumi =")" color="#ffcccc" size="2">I love u my bibi now n always =)

No comments:

Post a Comment