Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

What a week~ fuh

well this is by far the most pek cek week lor..=.=
just now..while taking my sis back from squash..accident..
dat bitch out of no where just corner..lucky nth happen to us or the bike..
well i didnt see her signal light to call me pull over..so i go futher ahead n wait for her.
den while on the side..she start to scold me..
ya i knw was my mistake i didnt see u..but its ur mistake for cutting q n corner from the right
i knw she trying to get money from me..so i slowly shoot her..but in a polite way
n then..my sis keh gao gao go shoot her back..but in rude way
she piss of terus ~ well she scold her of coz..n dat i dun mind xD coz i told her to shut it~
both pissed off i pull my sis away settle wit her..in the end she giv up xD haha~
i nth wrong..just her car got a long gash from the back door till the bumper *CONGRATZ*
hmm today get my hair cut too..damm -,- cut too short d..=.=
but the most frustrated day was on wednesday..at 3 my group of shufflers
gona do audition so we can perform on our canteen day ~
its was suppose to be me,jason,izuan,fendi n kecik..n guess wat happen?
fendi n kecik ppk..(very expected) n came super late~
i gave a lot of chances d..then i try to teach them at last minute dun wan to listen somemore.
so damm piss off..shouted at them..almost gona punch kecik in face..=.=
well nvrm ler we giv it to Zaidi n his group~they r doin Jawawaki~
a new type of dance =) kinda nice~ n cool too xDvery simple~
after dat..kena screw by the guard..coz was speeding n cut q in school..
wtf??last time i do so many times..now he baru screw me.=.=
somermeo i TERTAKE Dana's bike key~had to race back to the school giv him back T.T

then i just find out that my "OLD FRIEND" ELLIAS..came to school..
who giv a shit bout him..n his only friend Daniel..ponteng school go CC
n guess wat he do?
HE TERUS GO CALL DANIEL'S father..=.= let him knw he went to CC
WAT A FRIEND MAN! U CANT FIND THIS FRIEND NYWHERE
n HOW DARE HE SHOUTED AT MY CHEMISTRY TEACHER..
i shud had throw dat chair at him last year..=.=
n OMG NEXT WEDNESDAY IM DOIN MY CAR JPJ D =(
pek cek lor =.= better pass lor~ or my dad never gona giv me the "KEYS" xD
n sry to my readers..i forget to take ny pics =.= hahaha!
n also ya "OH TUHAN SAYA!" next saturday is Canteen Day..
n also..Teachers n Parents meeting day..=.= im so dead..again..
dah lah 6/10 teacher hate me lyk shit d..=.= well this cant get nyworst den dat
n i learn something new too this week~
Never Giv a person 3rd chances..=.= it maybe the worst mistake ever..

but this week..i awoken some memories..while i was playing piano..
i play back some old songs..which i always listen too i n i gave the piano scores
to a certain someone long time ago... i founded a small blue key chain doll..
which i always thought was from Kapitan xD haha~
but this memories...brings back more pain..but also brings back some happiness..
but mostly pain.. i guess its still hard to forget someone u once loved a lot..
n also the memories..as for me..the hardest part to forget is the memories..
for now..im still nt getting used to wit dear~ but im trying to xD
i will remember this sentece
CHO LANG AI CHAI
xD haha~ ok lar dats all~

love u a lot my dear =)

1 comment:

  1. wow i just realise theere's a 3rd chance word there.. second chance oso have to really consider liaoooo depends on what is it.. but 3rd chance huh??

    ReplyDelete