Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yesterday Outing~

Well yesterday i went out wit My girl n wayne ken~ XD
lyk usual had to wake up early in the morning to bcome PART TIME mother =(
We went to qb around 12 sumthing coz later she have tuition at 4~ i came kinda late tho~ XD
we were supposingly watch Indiana Jones wan ~ manatau chg of plan go watch IRON MAN
~ok lor nvrm lor~ so we went in sit i think the row behind the entrance..n guess who is see behind me????


PACAU!!!!OMG lor @.@ Ryan,nick n his dad is just behind me..=.= swt case to the max man~they all was lyk laughing all the way =.= swt lor~ cannot do nything ler wit my girl =(


( nice! XD hAHA)

The worst part is? I LEFT MY KEY ON MY BIKE!!! LOLX! i ran from the cinema the bike parking place ~THE PACAU"S they all got training d

Darren n his friends were there eating~ xD My girl pula later go bring me go shopping T.T sim tia lor~ lucky wayne ken pay for her! XD haha weee~ 1st she went to Tropicana Life to buy a Pink sweater for her friend birhtday gift~ later pula we go QuickSilver ~this time she go buy pencil case =0

After dat go back home~n my mother is back d ! lolx eewww man ~125Z XD hehe~ pecut 160kmh! haha but my money also go pecut T.T somemore price of patrol increase by 78sens! NO!!!!! but worst thing is..my friend PPK ME AGAIN! =( gona kill him d man -.-

Around 8.30 go buy burger eat~ XD wow =( i thought yesterday was jam enough to pump petrol...manatau today also same =.= swt case ~ the worst part is..it starts to rain =.= dah lah just now b4 go back from QB start to rain also =.= ish yesterday wasnt the best of lucks T.T when reach home..guess wat the 1st my dad say to me? "DENNIS R! Who say u can use daniel bike har?! u dun gao gao use later accident how r?" i was lyk do the puppy face n say sry lor XD hahaha~ den later ok d lar~ go up room study for a while play game chat den go out again for supper wit friends at Pelita ~

tata~ (^(00)^)





No comments:

Post a Comment