Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

RAWR!!!!

fuh~ wat tiring dah today is =.= damm! thought can ponteng my squash morning run~
mana tau go SMK.Sg. Nibung run 3km!! lolx n i didnt knw their
school damm damm small =.= n wtf? a lot of them drink shandy n beer?
y can ours let us ?? somemore their teacher damm damm blur!!!
blur to the max! XD hahaha~ me,parthiban,dana,satish,sashi,wei loon
n the 3 form3 girls (pai seh forget ur names xD) went as their
guest for their marthon..3km..lolx i finish run within 10min! XD
i got no.6..=.= n no medal??only some certificate..=.= which

~there! those indians girl was drinkind shandy!dam! ~


o.o~ who is she?? dono dun care xD


they last minute so KALUT give xD haha~
n nt to mention~ our dearly beloved "TAke 5" aka Zulfakar~
call us come at 7..he pula come at 8..No WONDER LER
UR MY MODERN MATH TEACHER! XD hahahah!
DATS Y I ALWASY ALMOST pass xD
only parthiban got medal coz he no.5~ n the girls sapu all xD 1-4~nice
the certificate monday get from zulfakar ~
met some old friends lyk Retiro,jasmine ~
same time got news of my solar competition~
we got 2nd ! XD but no money price T.T~
but this time suck lor..last time no need muslim in it wan..
now need at least 1! in the team..=.= wtf..i pula kena kick out


after dat go home sleep! wake up! mum mum! sleep~
den go car training xD hahaha~
dammm >.<>
kaneneh~ got one si mat rempit wana try act funny wit me
push him one corner almost bang car d..
the instuctor suddenly press brake pula..=.= haihz~
or else i can see "SUPERMAN" in the making d! LIVE! XD
kena screw ~again..=.= haihz~ dono y today so kin cheong nya~
somemore SO FREAKING HOTTTT!!!!!
but at least i cho siao lil bit xD drift! wee! hahaha drive 70! in the course~


Bang ! Bang! bang! xD


The one on the left is my instructor~ xD he seems so relax

den pull handbreak~ hahaha ! somemore wheelspin at the hill ~ lolx~ pek cek lor..next tuesday trial QTI car exam..den if pass

next wednesday terus JPJ d~ but nice also lar xD

ponteng school! rawr!! no need get BALD! XD

n my sis lost her hp in squash center~ sry to hear dat~

swt my mom ~ kesian my sis..she crying..mom *add more water pula*

then come back..i notice my right hand chg colour d..=.=

I BLAME U SUN! rawr!!!



come back shuffle for a while ~play piano~
weee~ now can play Jay Chou-Cai hong..but too bad dun have the scores
so i had compose myself =.=
den chase doggy around,play com,study(add maths..=.= still dun understand a thing)
den finally sleep~ XD tata~


love u my dear =)




No comments:

Post a Comment