Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

To my friends n my readers..

i feel dat i need to say this out..i kenot keep this forever
1st of all..i wana apolagise to my friends..especially aw yong,
jason,dalvin,ian n etc..im some of u notice i chg a lot..
its been half a year d..n in this half year time..
many things had happen to me..many painfull things also happen.
i dun blame other people for my mistakes..i just blame myself.
I noticed i bcome very short tempered d..n this is nt a joke.
i cant even take a joke . futhermore seriusly..i bcome more emotional.
especially questions bout love..a simple joke lyk distubring my name or etc
i get angry so fast..i slapped Dalvin..n i almost went into fight bcoz of dat.
n for dat..im sorry my dear friends..but mostly..i chg in my attitude..
i lied bout something..i knw wat i did..n im sry again for lying..
i knw u all especially aw yong dalvin n their friends..lyk to use this
to disturb me..yes i accept the critics..coz its my own fault..
but plz..plz knw ur limits..i dun wan end up doin something i been trying
nt to do..in school..ya i knw its normal for u all to shoot me every single
day. but plz..control urself plz..even in tuition also..plz..
im nt what i was last year..im nt dat tolerent as i was last year..
coz i learn dat tolerating too much..in the end..its me myself
dat hurt the most..i know dat if express wat i say now true my blog
is kinda useless..but im just trying to make a statement..
plz dun test my patience too the limit..i fear i might nt
stop myself in the future.I recently been thinking a lot
bout who is my real friend..who is not..
sometimes my hated friend..became my best friend..
n sometimes my best friend..bcome the worst friend..
i dono which to trust right now..the meaning
of friendship..had really been chging in my mind.
i felt left out a lot when im wit my friends..
haha i knw im the type dat can keep secrets..
seriusly..i miss those time when we were all form2 n form 3..
nt bcoz of the studies..but the times wit my friends..
ever since we enter fr4..many things chg..
many problems appear..the feeling of loneliness alutes me ~
when i was at the depress state..only few of my friends were there for me..
n only a few of them was i thought my best friend..i thought they were my 'brothers"
haha..i feel so pathetic when i thought bout it..
i think dats all i wana write..but i really hope dat they did read this.
n i once again..i wana apolagise to my friends..for my violent behavior
n my temper.
n today..she just left me..haha..i guess this i wat u get for being this..
i dun blame her..coz she said she was nt ready for it..=)
i wana thank for those time wit her together ~
n now..there no need for ny fine prints on my blog d..
haha..my life just get from bad to worst..
im losing faith a lot already...
n im sry to worry for some of u..
n i wana stop writting d..its nt doin me ny good rite now..
to be updated..bye

6 comments:

  1. Actualy like i always say..love hurts da mst n can change us in many stupid ways..or sometimes we chnge cz we're getting older..i change too last time into somethin i'm nt...i'm sure they will forgive u.but if there is anythin u can alwys cme to me & talk...call me up or msg me..we can go starbucks or any kopitiam..i dun mind wan la k...take care


    -mae yin-

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanx~ but for now..
    i just wana have some time alone..
    things had chg beyong wat i expected..n thanx for caring for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy. there are times whn life's seriously a bitch. but changing is not bad. in fact, it may be good. and about ur frens, yes i hve to agree too, its REALLY hard to find a true friend and its really confusing. but hey, it doesnt matter. as long as u hve frens. rather than none. good frens, best frens, normal frens, old frens, new frens, who cares? as long as they actually care, u shud be happy. okayyy? :) take care aight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~
    yaya i knw~
    but yesterday was really..
    a god damm fuck tup day..
    yesterday just get from bad to worst..haihz..
    but im ok d..i think..

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha~ ya~ i knw~
    god i realise how much time
    i wasted on the wrong person d ler..
    regret wat i did..
    i shudnt had abandon them last time..
    haha..

    ReplyDelete