Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged By Ivan

8 things i'm passionate about =)


-> Play piano..but still fail grade 8 xD
->Play squash ..hmm okok nya ler
->Ride bike xD im a very safe rider ~slow n steady right ivan? xD
-> Making ppl "tu lan" or piss of..its natural thing for me to do right jason? xD
-> "shooting" ppl..its bcome a very fun thing to do d xD
-> Shuffling..so far can only Hardstyle/melbourne/old school n jump >.<
-> Spending Time with my dear =) hehe
-> Having fun wit my friends..this i no need tell d xD

8 things i say or do too often =)


->"Ni Nao Bird Eh" hokkien xD
->"Lin Lao Hia Eh" also same xD
->"Beh chomi eh" need to add something in front it xD
->"lan lan" or aka "cock cock" XD
->"U Son Of A Cat" oops dats Dalvin xD
->"Nah Satay for u"need to show certain finger only can use this word xD
->"Huh??" *with swt coming down xD
->"screw u/K** lu/F**K u"
(sry this words are very very normal to me)

8 things i've read recently =)


-> Newspaper
-> Shin Chan comics xD
->Biology Form5 on chapter 3 n 4 lolx!
->The Pearl!!! xD
->Sms of coz
->My demerit marks xD
->My bill T.T
-> ppl's blog xD

8 songs i could listen to over and over again =)

-> Megara Vs Dj Lee-Outside World(Club Remix)
->Jay Chou - Cai Hong(rainbow)
->Jay Chou - An Jing(silence)
->Savon - Break the silence
-> Guang Liang - Tong Hua
-> Guang Liang - Yue Ding
-> Dj Luca - Heat(italian Hardstyle)
->Tune Up! - Ravers Fantasy
* Sry mostly my taste of song is chinese or Trance*

8 things i learned last year =)
-> Don't break ur finger T.T it really hurts
->Shuffling while drunk is nt a good idea
-> Sometimes the worst enemy bcome ur best friend
-> Many PPK Kings n Queen are appearing by the day =.=
-> No matther how hard u study for add math..u still fail..=.=
-> NEVER LET UR DISCIPLINE TEACHER TALK WIT UR PARENTS =.=
-> Wheele n Corner too much will let my "Best Friends" take my "kopi money away"
-> My Bm teachers SUCKS =.= seriusly

8 people to tag =)

Andria
Camy
Samantha
Mae Yin
Yolande
Joey
Max
Meredy


(remembers this Ivan n Andria? xD XXL!)

Love u my dear from the bottom of my heart =)

No comments:

Post a Comment