Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday the 14th?

Now seriusly..today is my bad luck day..=.= i guess it must be bcoz yesterday bad luck postpone today. LOLX! wat a wake up call..=.= wake d..Ivan i think 7 sumthing sms me pula >.< color="#330000">monkey is there.. son of ..=.= no good say..but coach come giv us a lecture..i understand wat he meant..indirectly saying me..but b4 i say nything..i need him to this..I DID NOT N WILL NEVER USE PPL'S NAME UNLYK DAT PIECE o' SHIT MONKEY!!! I have honour n own respect to settle things on my own! MY problems settle 1 on 1! i did nt call ppl to bash him up..if i wanted to~ i would had done it myself k..n plz lar..look who is the coward here? i did nt complain to my mom or my teacher or coach..u tested my patience..i gave u warning to chg ur attitude..n u say i try to gang bang u bash u up?? wtf u trying to say knw?? if u really wan it so badly..den come..i will make u sure u get wat u wanted SO BADLY about ~ I will welcome u wit opens hands xD n hello?? dun thinks this over yet..this is just the begining..u started this..i wont end it for u so soon yet..n yes...i still gave u a proper respect nt to SHOOT u in front ur mom.. if ur mom comes to dat extend..den u giv me no choice..if n only if dats really happens..i hope i will able to control myself den..n for god sake lar..ur 16!!! nt 6!! where is ur balls?? come on lar..learn to think for once..if hate me ..den come tell me..now i hate u..so i come tell u..n u pula call teacher make me go caunseling..smart arent u? since dat..u show no respect to me..or my friends..u ask for it..we will nt show mercy or respect to u..n i think its a waste of my time saying this nyway lolx! but i really get me steam up today by this..really..
if he ever did read this..make sure ur ready...xD im coming for u..one way or another..

hahaha ~ den today also got something else..ivan u knw bout it xD HAHA!
n DUDE!!! I DIDNT DRIVE FAST LAR >.< its normal driving k? lolx XD im a save driver ~ lolx
nway aiya i didnt get to see the "F.O.B" XD haha ~ haihz~ hmmm~ other den dat..sleep lor..tat cek lor..play piano lor..den chat lor..den sleep again! XD wakakakak~ but still..1 things is for sure..today i learn something new..lyk wat my coach say..everyone is still learning..i learn dat..there a lot of types of ppl..n different ppl to settle wit different ways..so..wait lar..i must plan kao kao 1st XD till den tata~oops almost forget the fine prints xD

Love u my bibi =) muaxxxs~

No comments:

Post a Comment